Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Personal Reflection #2


Personal Reflection

The most part I like it in this course is the way we are learning and doing our homework because it helps us to improve our vocabulary. For example, from our projects I learnt a lot of new words and new information. The way we are doing our projects teach us how to do a research and make it in our special way. Also, my reading and writing skills get improved and less mistakes. In addition, I learnt how to make summary which will help me when I will have a research, so, I can summarize it and write it in my own way. The most special think I interested while learning it is referencing. It supports my essay and making my writing strong. All this skills could help me in my major "Mechanical engineering" and my future career. Later on, if I have any research or report to do, I will know how to do it in a simple and scientific form. Besides, I will know how to write this research in my own words because I practice in making summary very well. My biggest challenges in written communication could be grammar and vocabulary because I think that I need more practice in my writing skills. Some times when I read something, I can't understand anything because of my vocabulary. So, it is the time to be perfect in writing and reading. Finally, I would say thank you to Mr. John Vrhovnik for teaching me and I really enjoyed your course very much.


Name: Abdul Rahman Mohamed Omer Balbahaith
ID: H00237428
Section: CID
Word Count: 254

No comments:

Post a Comment